Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Catching Up: Spring is in the Air!

Last week I posted about the new Montessori inspired spring work we did.  But, since I posted mid-week, I was only able to write about some of the things we were doing.  Now that I have been able to consistently post at least once a week, I need to get into more of a consistent pattern of posting - in other words, either posting about previous work or future work, not in between.  And, since I am not all that great at planning far in advance for my units, I think posting previous work will work best for me at this point in time.

So, this week will be a catch-up week!

"Spring Rain" project - the 3's class kids drew pictures of themselves and then added rain drops using blue paint and their fingertips.
4's Class playing "Duck, Duck, Goose" on the lawn!
4's Class kids sorting out green and blue crayons for an Earth Day project.  I will post about this project in my next blog post!
Practicing writing some words (and names)!
Practicing writing letters!  I am amazed how much the kids like these letter practice sheets!  These are from Making Learning Fun.
Working with the geometric solids extension cards from Maybe Montessori!

That's it for now!  Check out my facebook page at Lesson Plans to Pots and Pans for more ideas to use in your classroom!

I am linking up with Montessori Monday through Living Montessori Now.

Montessori Monday

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work! I love seeing all the kiddos working so hard! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete